Have you heard of the 24hr debt removal?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dfsc, Sep 17, 2008.

1. dfsc

dfsc New Member

I spoke with a couple of companies about the 24hr debt removal. At this point iam starting to think its real because everybody on the same page. Iam gonna give it shoot to see how it works out only because i had ood results and planning to open my own company. Ill keep everyone posted if interested. Have a great day.

2. greg1045

greg1045 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a BIG SCAM

3. cgw930

cgw930 Well-Known Member

Yes please keep us posted i would love to see if it works.

how much does it cost?

4. jjgross

jjgross Well-Known Member

Sounds like a pig in a poke,when your credit score tanks then you'll have to start over.If your young no problem.

5. james_e69

james_e69 Member

High SPeed Debt Removal

There is in fact a way to do this. I offer this service, but 24 hours is a bit optimistic. It's generally more link 72 hours. The service is called Rapid Rescore. It involves a person obtaining letters from the creditor stating a new balance or paid etc., whatever the status is. For fee the info is sent in and your creidit report and score are updated w/in 72 hours on a national leve rather than the usual 30-90 days. I've done this w/ my own CR many times as well as several client's. It's very usefulif your say, a real estate investor who's a few points short of the FICO needed to get a loan. I can analyze your CR and find out exactly what needs to be paid to who to get X number of points etc and then send the info in etc.....It's very effective and very expensive.... $50 per item per report.