Heads Up! Experian Creditexpert pay

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Aug 19, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ya'll, just a heads up for ya! During the trial period, I changed my credit card so that when it was charged, it would be on my MC instead of my V. Well, today, I'm happily logging into my V account and I'm overdrawn by 80 bucks..yup, you guessed it, they charged it to the old card. So, watch it if you change it, they don't seem to pick it up...JERKS..

this is the first time I've been overlimit and I'm so freaked out (ya'll can soothe me now, k?) I paid $100 immediately to bring it under but I'm a bit po'd. Sigh, I didn't need this today.

2. Concerned

Concerned Well-Known Member

I am not surprised at all. That has happened to me so many times I can't even count.

Don't worry. That over the limit will never show up on your report. You brought it down right away and since the closing date balance is what they all like to use in reporting to the CRAs, you should be fine. Plus your limits will go up again and cover it even if it did show up for some reason.

What a terrible thing on such an anniversary. Hope your day gets better!

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thank you, Concerned! Your words meant the world to me...:)

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I was unclear but mine were regular charge cards...want to be sure there was no misunderstanding..not debit cards!

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

SHhhhhhh.. Don't let anyone know, but why are you paying at all? Just wait 28 days, cancel the account and signup with a new one? They have not determined how to stop it yet.... Just like www.worthknowing.com.

:)