Help....Citibank Payment Question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LadyC, May 6, 2001.

1. LadyC

LadyC Well-Known Member

Has anyone had any experience with a returned payment on their acct, if so, I need to know what the outcome wil be like. My sister-in-law needed a 2,000 loan. She was going to get a cash advance off her credit card, but her CA limit was enough. So she said that she could use a balance transfer check, but she didn't have an acct that she could pay off. So silly me, agreed to let her use her BT check to pay off my CitiPlat card and I gave her the 2,000 cash. Well what do you know, her check was returned and I just found out and Citibank has sent it back for payment a 2cd time. I have the money to pay it off, but I want to know how will my acct look with Citibank now. I've only had it since 01/01. Should I call and explain to then what happened? Or do you think that it will make a difference. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

2. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Re: Help....Citibank Payment Questi

LadyC,
    Why don't you sign up their auto-pay or make payment option by deduct payments from your checking accounts. I signed up their auto-pay option for my three Citibank cards and they always paid my accounts on due date by deducting from my checking account. I had mail them payments a couple of times and they haven't returned payments. Why don't you try their auto-pay option from Citibank? I never late payments opn my Citibankcard accounts even one time.
    Take care.

Ron.

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Call them!!

breeze