help me....private account

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Gary, Jul 10, 2000.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    RE: Not getting anywhere

    Gary, what the F--K don't you understand?

    1. keep your money in a safe bank such as Royal Bank, Barclays, or Scotia Bank. So the bank doesn't go bust, with your money!

    2. Open the account in a offshore jurisdiction that offers tax protection such as the Channel Islands, or some of the Caribbean ones.

    3. Find a lawyer to open the Corporation for you so you are not named.

    There, now you have a corporation (incorporated in Belize) with an account in the Caymans or Jersey, with Larry the Lawyer as the sole director.

    Got a question for you Gary.


    Good God Gary this S--t is done all the time,
    wake up and smell the money geting laundered!
  2. William Wa

    William Wa Guest

    RE: FSLIC insured S&Ls

    Read up on the Nevada Corps. The right to privacy in corporation ownership is actually an amendment to their state constitution.

Share This Page