Anyway this is an old struggle but not yet resolved. In the middle of my dispute with Pal, about the derog on my EQ report I luckily was approved for a home loan and just last month we closed on the home. Now I am back after this derog and I want it to go away with as little cost to me as possible. The good Lord smiled in such a way as: The disputed item was dropped from TU report on 7/10/03. The disputed item was / had been marked "cconsumer disputes" on EQ report for over 30 days . Countrywide pulled all 3 reports on 7/15/03 and said nothing about the Pal account (so I assume they could not see it). on the 18th the TL was supposed verified and back to original status on EQ report. I held my breath until around Aug, 8th when we closed. Countrywide never pulled report again (thankyou God)! The pesky little buger has got to go now. A little more background on what PAL did do when I disputed this derog. The first thing they did about a week after I recieved the green card back and disputed with TU and EQ, they went ahead and pulled a hard inq on my EXP file. I assume they did this wondering what my file looked like since they had recieved a request from EQ and TU to investigate and nothing from EXP.??? Next they sent me a CRRR and it said some BS about if I wanted to order original docs I would need to send them a copy of my DL and a blank sheet of paper with my signature on it (you beleive that one?). I of course did not respond to that one, and then before I could send estoppel letter I had to go for a home loan right away (we sold our home that had been on the market for 9mos). So I took a chance that we'd get approved and God smiled..... My question is should I first send a proceedure request to CSC and wait on an ITS to PAL? Or should I go ahead and send request to CSC and ITS to PAL at the same time ? or estoppel to PAL and ........... Thankyou in advance for your replies..