help who is ecreditsolutions

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by teresa, Aug 23, 2001.

1. teresa

teresa Well-Known Member

my spouse just received an approval from ecreditsolutions today in the mail guarantying him a $4000. credit limit, so we had no idea where this came from so we called the number and they said he qualified for a card with a limit of the above amount and all it would cost is is $99. no annual fee no monthly fee no interest rate until Jan 2002 which then it would be 6% and after 3 consecutive monthly payments our limit increases to $7000. Has anyone ever heard of these guys, we asked them who they bank through and they said they deal with over 35 different banks, the card is a diamond visa and is taken worldwide. If anyone has any info. please let me know...We did ask if we get the card and read the terms if we could cancel and get our $99. back they said yes we have 30 days to cancel. Please help how legit are these people?

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Nah, if they can't tell you the bank, it is a search service. I bet they want the $99 up front.

Are you sure it wasn't key credit solutions? I have heard of that one.

Don't do anything without researching and knowing for sure. There are scams out there that take your money and send you nothing.

What was the number? Did they give it to you or was it on your caller ID? Do you have an address or city and state? We can look them up that way.

breeze

3. teresa

teresa Well-Known Member

I need some help ASAP worried now!

E-Credit Solutions, Inc
    1967 Easton St. # 306
    North Canton OH 44720

We did give them a checking account number and they said they needed the money upfront. the phone number 18007059202

then they gave us a number for customer service and it was 18009594995

Any clue on where this came from?

We thought it was kind of weird they asked for our next available check number also...

Please help now I am worried

4. Debmac

Debmac Well-Known Member

5. Debmac

Debmac Well-Known Member

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I'LL SCREAM SO YOU CAN HEAR...
    NEVER pay up front for a credit card...they can bill you on your first statement (secured card is a little different)..

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Sending money up front...SOMETHING SMELLS BAD...

8. sam

sam Well-Known Member

you're screwed! They will probably take all your cash out of your account. You should know better than to give a stranger your bank account #!!

I'd go withdraw all my money and remove it. It could have been some people defrauding folks..

9. jmart

jmart Well-Known Member

Call your bank RIGHT NOW and put a stop payment on the check number you gave them. (The "next check number" they asked for). If not, they will go ahead and do an ACH withdrawl from your account, and it's nearly impossible to reverse..

jmart