Help

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cd, Sep 18, 2000.

1. cd

cd Guest

I received a letter from some company thats name is Credicorp Inc. it says I am pre-appoved for a $10,000.00 gold card membership and all I have to do is send $29.00 in the next few days but it doesn't really say what the membership is to except the limit is valid exclusively toward all credit purchases from credit provider but can anyone tell me who is the provider and what they sell or if they know anything about this offer? Thanks

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

It is a SCAM!!!!!! Trash that puppy!

3. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

This card is only good towards purchases from their catalog which has outrageous prices. Always listen to your mother - it is a scam, trash it!

4. derick

derick Member

Not only do you have to make the purchases from their catalog, but they require you to make a large down payment before you get the stuff.

5. Creditinsi

Creditinsi Guest

Save Your Money!

This is not a real credit card, you will see on their ad that their bank affiliation is NONE, you can only use the card to buy from their overpriced catalog of merchandise, save your money on this one.

Regards,
    Alex
    Creditinsiders.com

---------------
    Need Credit? Let Us Help!
    http://www.CreditInsiders.com

6. Larry

Larry Guest

RE: Save Your Money!

Ditch the offer in the can... and enjoy while it's being flushed away.. lol

7. zhz

zhz Guest

I am also a stupid guy who did the same thing. so how can we get the membership
    fee refunded?
    thanks