Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Karen, May 3, 2000.

  1. Karen

    Karen Well-Known Member

    My ex-husband was suppose to pay part of the bills. I have paid the amount that I was suppose to pay, but he has paid nothing. This is affecting my credit....what should I do?
  2. Credit Ran

    Credit Ran Guest

    You could Screw him to start with.

    Credit Ranger
  3. tank thras

    tank thras Guest

    yea yee buss a move own his ay

    yuk yuk
  4. J. Edgar

    J. Edgar Well-Known Member

    You will have to go back to court and have the judge order your ex-husband to fulfill his part of the divorce agreement regarding debts. If your ex-husband does not comply, he can be held in contempt of court.

    Don't expect any help from your creditors. Legally, they are not affected in any way by what your divorce agreement says. They just want their money and they will get it however they can.

Share This Page