Helpful Credit Info

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by tessmcgill, Oct 30, 2001.

1. tessmcgill

tessmcgill Well-Known Member

2. ohnostuck

ohnostuck Well-Known Member

Wow! That site had a whole lot of info. Thanks for posting it!

3. raiderpam

raiderpam Well-Known Member

Great site!!

4. bbauer

bbauer Banned

He has an awful lot of good advice there, but he's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed.

It's sure not a bright idea to be claiming you are an attorney if you are not one. He says you can represent your self as an attorney so long as you don't charge anyone money for your service. That's just not quite true. What does or does not constitute illegally practicing law or illegally representing one's self as being an attorney can and does vary from state to state and I think he's got himself way out on a limb with that one and advising others to do that is a real dim bulb idea to say the least. If someone believed him and did that and ended up getting himself in hot water, I'd tend to think they could sue the living daylights out of him. Of course, I'm sure that too would vary from state to state and maybe even from court to court. No matter what, representing yourself to be an attorney isn't a whuppy swift way to go unless you are one.

He has some excellent advice over all, but he just hasn't got his act together yet. There is a whole world of stuff that he hasn't got figured out yet, but he's well on his way.

5. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

I love this guy's energy, his banter, the mood, the karma, and the information. Great job!

I especially liked that little nugget in "Step 2" titled "Be dyslexic." I've never seen that before, but hey if it's really worked for him at least once then that's a neat trick. :)

Doc

6. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I like his writing style too, his general way of thinking.