Here we goooooo!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, Jan 29, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Okay, I signed up for Junum on the 19th. I sent my TU report and today I checked and they've received my report and said disputes have been sent.

There was one thing on there that I disputed but I highlighted it and put a note in the envelope telling them NOT to dispute it until I'd gotten back a response from TU.

I'm hoping by August, they've made some significant headway with my reports. I'll be in the market for a car (my birthday present to me) and I'd REALLY prefer to lease (it's a luxury car).

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Good Luck Shantel, keep us posted:)

Mom

3. Angela

Angela Guest

I wish you the best of luck. My 3 chargeoffs are being disputed by Junum now.

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Good luck ;-D

I am also working w/ junum and I have received letters from all three stating that they have received my disputes (11 total!) and that they basically needed more time, etc. I was shocked.....I didn't expect Junum to dispute that many. Maybe that was a strategy that they used??? Who knows...I just hope I get results! If not, they're finished!

5. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

I just did an unsuccessful dispute with Experian, so I'm going to wait at least 90 days before I sign up with Junum.

I hope they do wonders for you. Here's to your success! :)

6. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

i have had great results from lexington

7. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I am on round 2 of disputing.

As I mentioned before, Junum disputed 21 total items on the credit reports the 1st time around. An average of 7 to each CRA.

I expect results from round 2 in mid to late March.

8. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

If the credit laws had been done right from the start,There wouldn't be so many of these problems; And the few that occured would be quicker and simpler to fix thus making life simpler for everybody!