Here's my Cdt Report, Now what?Help

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by phxbbw6ft1, Nov 6, 2001.

1. phxbbw6ft1

phxbbw6ft1 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what to type on here, meaning retype my whole report or just give you the report summary. So, here's the summary:
    Oldest Account 06/96
    Credit Accounts 6
    Closed aCCTS. 0
    Inquiries 13
    Inqs/6mos 2
    Real Estate Bal $0
    Installment Bal $0
    Revolving Bal $1,521
    Total R/E Pmt $0
    Total other pmt $0
    Current Accts 0
    Revolving credit avail 0%
    Was Delq/Derog 3
    Now Delq/Derog 3
    Past due amt $1,064
    Public Collection
    Records Accounts
    EFX 0 3
    XPN 1 0
    TUC 0 0

What does all that mean? Am I really bad off??I know it's not good. How do I fix it? and where should I start? With the oldest, newest or biggest amount due? Also, whats the difference between Revolving bal and Past due amt? One last question.....They have a previous address listed for me, at a place I NEVER lived at....do I get that removed? if so how? Thanks so much everyone for any info...
    Melissa

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

It's a merged report which as far as the info I can see you have at least three accounts that are "negatives". You need to get copies of the reports directly from EQF, EXP and TU to get more detail before you proceed.

3. doodyhead

doodyhead Well-Known Member

well it looks better than MINE at least. But CITI is screwing me. (I know I keep saying that... they are, though)

I just wanted to say good luck, I am just starting the process of repair & rebuild myself, so I won't be of much help, but there are a lot of nice people here who can help you!

BTW... the address should be VERY easy to remove. I had no problems correcting/removing addresses... you just need to send a letter to the bureaus saying you never lived there.

4. phxbbw6ft1

Copies? I have a full credit report in front of me. Is that what you mean by copies? Thanks:)

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Do you have a Trans Union Report, an Epxerian report and an Equifax report? Three copies from three different companies that look very different? You'll need these before you can start investigations.

What you're looking at (I think) is a single merged/combo report which does not provide the details you will find in the reports direct from the three companies. It also does not show the report numbers you'll need from EXP and EQ or the file number you'll need from Trans Union.

6. phxbbw6ft1

I ordered a credit report from truecredit.com. Thats what I have in front of me....It list a summary and under derog items there are 6 differnt items and under public records I have a judgement. Thanks

7. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I may be able to help you with the judgment. They are usually fairly easy to get removed. I will be glad to help you for free. If you wish to see what I might be able to suggest that might be of help, you can click on my name above and send me an email.

I guarantee that I will in no way attempt to sell you anything or attempt to solicit you as a customer of my creditwrench services nor obligate you in any way shape or form.

I just try to help people the best way I can.

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

bbauer
    I guarantee that I will in no way attempt to sell you anything or attempt to solicit you as a
    customer of my creditwrench services nor obligate you in any way shape or form.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Smells like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck...maybe it's just an ad for ducks???

9. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

"inferences"

Subject: Re: Incomplete consumer report
    Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 02:05:31 -0500
    To: Harry Gambill, hgambill@tuc.com
    CC: commdept@marmon.com

commdept@marmon.com, please forward this email to Mr. Gambill's supervisor.

Mr. Gambill:

The sample report at https://www.truecredit.com/Credit/TriSample.asp shows an account in the name of the creditor "GESCOM/UNIVAR COMMUNICATIONS." The Trans Union portion of that account listing gives dates of delinquency for individual months in 1996 (30 days late in May, 60 in June, 90 in July, 120 in August). How can that report show those specific dates of delinquency if Trans Union does not store dates of delinquency?

10. bbauer

bbauer Banned

George. Your statement gives me goosebumps. It sounds like some ole duck trying to make a quack outta me.

teehee

have a nice one, George.

11. keltexx

keltexx Well-Known Member

It would be better to see where you stand from all 3 CRAs directly-truecredit is a middleman, if you will.

Experian.com
    Equifax.com
    Transunion.com

12. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I TRIED to tell them that... They didn't want to listen.... You need the reports from the credit reporting agencies... NOT the summary/merged/combo report you're looking at...