Hey Barry, ever hear back from

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Apr 17, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

hey Barry, just wondering if you heard anything yet from that lovely Cap one offer LOL. I got another offer today from them!

2. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

RE: Hey Barry, ever hear back

If it's anything like the offer I got from the last week, it's a hoot! I have Capital One's Visa Platinum card with a very hefty limit. The offer I just received was for a gold card with a $200 limit! What the hell am I going to do with that? I'm sure I have enough pennies in the house to buy all the bubble gum I need!

I've always liked Capital One, and I began with a classic Visa with a $200 limit, but I can't imagine why they would issue a GOLD card with that sort of line. I guess it's for those who want something to flash around at the local Burger King. Hell, if they were to up that limit by a few dollars, their exclusive gold card members might even move on to the big leagues, maybe something as distinguished as Wal-Mart!

Needlss to say, I barbecued that baby in the bathtub! All I can say for Capital One is DAMN!.....just DAMN!

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Nice to see and hear from you again Doris K!!!

4. Barry N

Barry N Guest

Mom,

Yeah, CapOne told me that since I had been denied by them in the past 90 days, I was not elgible for the latest offer. They say I can dispute this, but I am not bothering with it. The Gold Card offer is pretty much a joke. Hope all is well with you.

Peace,

Barry