Hey, Doris!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by miles, Jun 4, 2000.

1. Adventures

Adventures Guest

A genuis as well as a "Rich Guy" truly you are overflowing with qualities.

2. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Good gracious! I'm busy for a couple days, and YIKES! I agree that I do owe David an apology, for the nasty things I directed toward him. It just irks me sometimes when people nit pick, but that's life. I should have merely ignored his nasty comments, and that would have been it.

In one of my old posts, I misused the word "recently"; however, in no way did I intend to make a push for anyone to invest in Providian stock or any other stock, so I had absolutely no reason to mislead anyone, or give crooked stock tips. I don't give a damn if anyone ever invests in Providian again. I sold my shares for cash, so it wouldn't benefit me in the least if everyone here bought 300 shares.

Even if I had bought the stock as "recently" as yesterday at $1.00 per share, it wouldn't have mattered to those interested in the stock anyway. At the time, it was right at 90 bucks a share, and no one could buy it for any less.

As far as my credibility is concerned, if you think I'm full of fecal matter, that's your option. You aren't the first, and you won't be the last. I couldn't care less if you believe everything or nothing I say. If you take the time to read anything I have posted, it's up to you to process it as you see fit. I do my best, but that's no guarantee that any advice or comment I post is worth two cents. Hopefully, you don't believe everything you read anyway.

Just one more note to David. If receiving nasty comments from others offends you, you should be a little more careful as to the tone you use toward them. No one, myself included, has any business making rude comments to you, but you have to admit, you asked for it. It's just one of those things that happens. When you slap someone's face, you shouldn't expect him/her to do the right thing and turn the other cheek. Expect to get yourself slapped back a hell of a lot harder.

To sum it all up, and make some people happy, if "recently" only applies to the last year, then my post just makes me a damned liar. You choose how you want to feel about it, and I hope it makes you feel better. MY APOLOGIES TO ANYONE WHOSE FEELINGS WERE SEVERELY DAMAGED! :)