hey Jim

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Feb 5, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I broke down and signed up for Junum today. I have like 3 collections and 2 charge offs that I have had no luck with and I don't just have the patience. Also, a couple of items are duplicates as in original creditor and successor creditor. Anyway, I've seen several people post here that they've had good luck getting items removed thru Junum, plus, if Dogman likes em they can't be half bad.

2. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

RE: Junum

I think that's a great decision, unless you really wanted to become an amateur credit repair expert. Sometimes you just have to try the pros and see what they can do that you couldn't.

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I did become an amateur credit repair guru for awhile. I had my chapter 13 bk along with several derogatories removed on my own. But as I said above, there are afew left and I really don't have the time or patience.(mostly patience) so I will let them have a go at it. If I can just get these last few things off of there I'll be joining some of you in prime land.

4. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Save some room for me. :)

5. Adam

Adam Guest

LKH how did you remove the BK?

Did you remove the public records BK listing. How old was it and how did you do it?

6. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I enjoyed chatting with you

on Sunday. I hope Junum helps you out. You should telephone Junum and get the CRA numbers to call and request your credit reports ASAP. If you are like me, you will receive a Junum welcome package in about 10 days. In the welcome package will be an envelope for you to place the credit reports and mail them to Junum. They will take from there.

LKH, Junum has been great for me as I only disputed one item on a credit report before I hired Junum to dispute for me. I have a feeling that when I try and dispute the last few (already verified) items on my credit report that I may switch to Lexington. That is why I have chatted quite a bit with Kelly about Lex as she is using Lex now. In the mean time, how can you go wrong giving Junum a chance at $22 a month.

Keep us posted here on the board and when we chat occasionally on Sunday evenings.

Dogman mentioned that the Junum website is improved. I agree with that statement. Also, they always respond to my rare E-mails very quickly.

Best regards - Jim