Hey Lizard King!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Bill Bauer, Apr 17, 2001.

1. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

What do you say to let's cool this thing down to a low roar. ?

Do you think we can agree to quit making the attacks personal and get them on a level where everyone can feel more comfortable with the status quo?

If so, then let's agree that when one of us thinks the other is wrong on some point or other and makes a statement to that effect, the other will at least be a little bit more willing to explain where the he thinks the other is wrong in a calm and rational manner? Make it a point for point discussion instead of making a personal attack out of it?

I do realize that sometimes that's very hard to do when one feels that the other party is trying to hurt his/her pride, but on the other hand, the person who can keep it from getting to him is usually the victor.

If you will simply explain why you think I am wrong in a calm and rational manner, I'll promise to do the same.

How about it?

Bill Bauer

2. Saar

Saar Banned

Halleluya, a cease fire. I'll notify the UN Security Council.

Saar

3. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Calls in the American Troops, for Peace Keeping Duties!!!

Reshod

4. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

unconditional or nothing

I'm not going to "redeem" myself to you or anybody else, What do you think you are, my saviour or something??

Sheesh! You got more cods than a brass monkey!

Answer your questions?

Get lost!

Go crawl back under your rock, Lizard.

Either it's unconditional on the part of both of us, or nothing at all.

It's your choice.

Bill Bauer

5. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Re: unconditional or nothing

Bill - I see you as someone who came to this forum to start trouble, advertise your BS product or both. You come here, insult people, scare people, and then advertise with your sales pitch.

When you are asked to actually provide substantial backing to what you are saying, you refer to analogies about how crocodiles can't cross rivers and other BS. Then you change the topic to what is ethical or what is morally correct and whether lying is the right thing to do.. then your personal attacks continue.

There is NO leader of the forum as you posted before and I don't think anyone really cares to be.. we are here to help each other with credit and bringing more knowledge to the forum. I have nothing against LK because I haven't seem him attack anyone nor has he try to sell a product.. he has merely offered his insights on what has worked for him and what he has found during his research process..

To me, you come off as an attention monger.. I can give a flying sh*t what other businesses you run or how many hours of sleep you get. I can care less of your personal life... if you have advice to give, then give it and leave it at that. Otherwise you will constantly be attacked and questioned by people here because of your vague generalities that seem to have absolute NO substance.. otherwise known as BS.

This truce thing is BS as well. If you want to help people do so.. but also realize that you don't know EVERYTHING.. there are OTHERS that have a right to have their INPUT as well..

I apologize for making this a public msg.. if there was a way to send you an email personally, I would've done so.

6. anne

anne Guest

Re: unconditional or nothing

I applaud you Endwigg! If I knew the things I knew three years ago, hell, six months ago, I would have made different choices. Biil, I don't see how you can begrudge anyone sharing their experience or knowledge. Let me say it like AA does, "Take what you can use and leave the rest."

7. CD

CD Guest

Way-ta GO Ender Wigg!

Ender Wigg:
    That was a dignified, lucid and very accurate statementâ?¦ Kudos, Iâ??m sure Iâ??m not the only one who wishes heâ??d said it.

Keep The Faith,
    Anthony Villaseñor,
    CreditDefenses.com

8. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Saar

Marshalls the troops to try and keep the peace.

Calls on the UN and the Army Reserves!