Hey LKH!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Jun 9, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Aything new with Junum or Lex since you last posted on the board about these guys?

Things are quiet for for me credit wise right now. As you know I am no longer a client of Junum.While I have some minor stuff to possibly dispute with the CRA's, I just haven't got around to it yet.

I don't intend to join the EX Credit Manager yet. This morning, I re-checked my EX report and counted 12 hard inquiries over the last 2 years. However, 10 of them were between January and April 2001 ( 5 winners & 5 losers). Anyway these 10 inquiries will start to pass the 6 month point in July. October will be a good time to check my EX score. I am afraid to look right now. LOL

Keep us posted.

Jim

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Hey Jim,
    Nothing to report as far as Lex goes yet. I received my updated reports with Junum in the past week or so and got a few more deletions. I think if I counted correctly, Junum has gotten a total of 17 deletions spread across all 3 cra's. I'll keep you updated though as soon as I see some results.

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

17 deletions! That's terrific. I think NanaC has the record something like 22 deletions. I got 13 and was happy.

Junum was one of the best investments I ever made.

LKH - Is EX pulled for nearly every credit inquiry in Arizona like it is here? Or is EQ and TU used more often?

As an unrelated side issue, Nave and I were noting how peaceful the board is these days.

Jim

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Yes it is very peaceful without some of the unnoteworthy losers here. As far a bureaus go, equifax is hardly ever pulled here. Experian and Transunion are pulled more often and I would say Experian probably is pulled slightly more, as per my history goes. Any ideas on the repo problem?

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Sorry - no ideas on the repo. I saw your post(s) to Anthony, but I am simply unqualified to make any suggestions.

I am pleased to hear that TU is more frequently pulled in AZ., as I remember that TU seemed to be your best report.

TU has been my best report. Actually the difference between my TU and EX reports is just 2 vs 3 negatives from '98. However, I could never find a Prime credit card out here that pulled TU. Sounds like you will have more opportunity with TU.

Jim