Hey Mom

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kelly, Dec 15, 2000.

1. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

You were asking about worthknowing earlier. I pulled my report. Nothing had been updated by my creditors since my last report. However, my last dispute to TU a couple weeks ago had an address correction and it was corrected on the report. Also, One inquiry was removed. N E Way, that's my story. They still had my Household card listed as Orchard.

Oh Well, just some info

Kelly

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Hey Kelly

Thanks Kelly, yes my creditors haven't updated since 11/00 for some and even 9/00 for others, and most of these are paid off and closed, oh well maybe next month. Email later if you get a chance I have some potential good news

3. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

RE: Hey Kelly

I tried to pull my report from not worthknowing and couldn't. I didn't know the answer to the secret questions. Car Payment and status and Mortgage Payment and status in last 7 years. How would I know? I didn't have either. Must be a secret. LOL

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Jamie

I didn't have either myself and left it 0 and had no problem

5. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: Jamie

99% of the time, the questions are the same, and have NO relation to you at all :)

6. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

I tried a few times and it keeps saying it can't authenticate me. It keeps coming back to these 2 questions. ??????

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Make sure your previous address is correct, meaning the previous one that is listed with TU. They will not give report if the previous address differs in anyway from what they have even if it is wrong.