Hey mom :-)

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kelly, Jan 18, 2001.

1. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

I got Worthknowing to work.

They've changed a few things, so, that might be why I was having so much trouble.

A couple of my accounts have been updated to zero balances. Some haven't yet. Oh well. It also seems that if you have a zero balance wk thinks your account is closed. Geeks :)

Kelly

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Glad you finally got it working. I believe that's true most accounts I have that are 0 balances say they are closed, of course the one that is closed says it's open, go figure. So what score was it now??

Mom

3. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

44 hehehe - offers 3 different chase and a DMB Yeah right!

Kelly

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Ok Now I am mad

Just checked my report again, it went from a 32 to a 15!!!!!!! And nothing really changed any, what the hell is wrong with that site. grrrrrrrr

Mom

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Ok Now I am mad no worse

I Just checked Hubby's again, get this the ONLY thing that has changed since his last report are that his balances went down by 1000.00 and guess what his score went from 32 to a 10, this site is a load of crap, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, paid down by 1000 and his scores go down, I don't think so.

Mom:(

6. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Mom

Wk scores is crap - you know that - but it's a free CR !

I don't even look at the scores! I just check to see what balances are showing paid.

Kelly

7. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

First time ever, had trouble access information, what do you mean they changed some things? Looked the same to me, but didn't work.

8. John Shimm

John Shimm Guest

How about this:

According to notWorthknowing.com, my "score" was a 15. Hahahaha. My credit is pretty darn good (minor and old but paid derogs) That score was derived right before Christmas.

The same day, I applied for a Chase Gold card. They pulled my TU report only (the same one that Worthknowing.com uses to generate their "score". It was a "15" WK.com score, remember ...

I got the Chase Gold card in the mail two days ago with a $10,000 limit.

Go figure. What a useless sight.

9. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks John and Kelly, I know it's crap and that makes me feel better John about your chase. I have been trying so hard to improve our credit before the mortgage and it can't be possible for my husband's debt to be reduced by 1K and yet now that makes his scores drop that bad.

10. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

I had been having trouble getting my file for a week or so, Today it went through fine. I noticed little cosmetic changes. Nothing major. I guess I just notice those little things :)

11. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WORTHKNOWING NOTHING CHANGED...except offers and there is a note about your FREE report is available every 90 days OR PAY $5.00.