hey momof3 --qspace??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Dec 18, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I purchased the a new report from qspace today and clicked the credit score box. But I didnot get a score. I think the same thing happpened to you. What happened in your situtation. Did you get it resolved.

roni

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Nope I have emailed them twice no reply:(

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

they emailed me back. They said the score is only for new customers only. The Nerve. That should have been listed at the sight. Now I have their crappy credit report. They said they plan to open it to everyone at the end of the week. PRomises, Promises.

roni

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Atleast they emailed you

I sent them twice and nothing, of course my second email complained how outdated their reports were and I felt that was not worth even .01 cent.

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

how was your report?

Mine like many others here was so outdated it just burns me up, I am not having a good week to begin with and this just sent me through the roof!!

Mom

6. mt

mt Guest

RE: how was your report?

I've used Qspace before to order paper copies of my report. Last night, I changed my email address on my account, and ordered the online version with the score. I was able to see everything, including my not-so-wonderful score.
    My report was at least as up-to-date as the Experian report I ordered a couple of weeks ago and send to Junum.

7. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

What they told you is a crock of @#$%. I am not a new customer and I got my score from them on Sunday, not to mention the completely outdated report that was even more pathetic (incorrect) than notworthknowing.com

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes LKH, I am so mad I have emailed them 3 times telling them how disappointed I was with the service, I pointed out they they advertised the score and then I wasn't able to get the score and that is the only reason I ordered the darn thing again and no reply. I will start spreading the word across the boards about this site and hopefully I can save someone else from paying for outdated information

9. mt

mt Guest

Inform them that you will dispute the charge or the portion thereof that you paid.

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: hey momof3 --qspace?? Mt

They emailed back finally and let me purchase my score, I guess my emails did help:)