Hey Nave - A Question?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, May 27, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

On another thread you mentioned that you got the impression that Junum does not recommend that we apply for credit while disputing. I believe that you said you did not agree with this.

I hope I am not misrepresenting what was said.

If what I have stated is basically correct; could you elaborate on this? How did Junum convey this to you?

By the way, I am not going to state a strong opinion on this matter. I just want to be educated on what you know.

Thanks - Jim

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Hey Jim - long time no speak. Congrats on your recent successes! I am getting very frustrated at this process. I take 2 steps forward, 1 step back. Still no where near prime land. Are you going to be at the chat room tonight? Maybe I'll talk to you there.

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Hey Jim,
    I was told this by one of the Junum reps when I asked if it would be ok if I sent Validation letters to the CA's.

I am not sure why applying should affect their process and that is why I said I didn't "agree" with the point, but I am only passing along information that I was told. Maybe I will see you in the chat room and we can discuss the implications of intra-cycle applying and validating tonight.

-Dave

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks Nave.