hey pbm

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by arteagle, Jan 2, 2001.

1. arteagle

arteagle Guest

I work in the afternoon and get home at night to read what has been posted to improve my credit file. Nothing you have posted has ever help me with my credit. You're a waste of time so I don't read your messages.......you're a numbnut. This is the first and last post on your silly ass.

2. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

If find his posts pritty interesting..

3. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Hey Arteagle

The beauty of this board is that you don't have to read every message that is posted here. If you see a post by PBM and suspect it is a waste of your time, all you have to do is simply NOT READ IT. Name calling is inappropriate and uncalled for. Please keep your messages on topic in the future, and if you have an issue with PBM's postings, perhaps you should email him rather than publicly insult him on this board.

4. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

RE: Hey Arteagle

Well said.

http://www.creditsense.com

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

JUST SKIP THEM, THEN...

6. Killer

Killer Guest

Lots of people are now getting free credit report from Experian. The person who announced that these reports were available for free stated that he learned of them by reading a post by the pbm. PBM posts some very useful and interestinng information. PBM, PLEASE PLEASE ignore this idiot and keep posting.

7. TY

TY Guest

agree

8. peeper

peeper Guest

Since when is knowledge a waste of time?

9. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

pbm,

You're doing a wonderful job. Do not stop posting because of one critic (who can not even criticize constructively). Your reports help a great many of us with our credit. Happy New Year.

Dani

10. Trisha

Trisha Guest

Obviously Arteagle is frustrated in more ways than one...

I like the posts. The ones that I have no interest in, I skip over!

11. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

RE: hey arteagle

This is what I think of YOUR posts: "Nothing you have posted has ever help me with my credit. You're a waste of time so I don't read your messages.......you're a numbnut. This is the first and last post on your silly ass."

12. marvin

marvin Well-Known Member

I have enjoyed many of you're posts. The only suggestion that I have is to put them all under one topic.