hey roni thanks

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kathy, Apr 20, 2001.

1. Kathy

Kathy Guest

I took your advice and went to www.orchardapply.com and put in my acceptance code and my zip code, in like 4 seconds it said "CONGRATULATIONS, your new card will arrive in 10 business days". I sent a PF to Capital One last night and haven't heard anything yet. I've had both (unsecured) cards for 1 over a yr and 2 right at the 1 yr mark and have never received a line increase. I wonder how long they take to respond? I got their automated email and that's all. Do they sometimes just do it without talking to you? I did mention the fact that they don't report limits etc and it was messing with my credit utilization and then brought up the fact that every time I call they say call back in 30 days. Thanks again Roni :)

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Congratulations on ORchard. I remember THAT online approval. Orchard was my first.

Capital One is a pain. I have waited 6 weeks for my Gold card to come. Ugh!

roni

3. Kathy

Kathy Guest

dang..........talk about lag in the postal service...lol. Well thanks you have been very helpful. I was getting some discouraging posts from others. With my new target and Orchard Bank, I'm done for awhile.

4. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

what's you

credit line. terms. credit score??/ situation if you don't mind me asking

5. Kathy

Kathy Guest

Marie

I don't know on Orchard, just got approved about an hr ago online. Target CL is only $200, it was an in store approval and they said they would mail me the info. Actually they did give me a piece of paper with temp account etc, would it be on that? FICO is 593

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Marie

Orchards normal is $300cl.

roni

7. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Thx Roni

Sounds like they have the same baby credit lines and probably poor terms like my Household started at a year ago. 79 annual fee, 19.8 apr... and begging for 100 - 300 credit line increases (some of which you get to pay $5 for).

Are those similar to Orchard's terms???

Household, by the way, is getting a new computer system in Oct or so. supposedly will give them many more options for us. We'll see I guess :)

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Thx Roni

yes. Orchard is the most subprime of the Household products as I understand it. That is why I got it at 593.

roni