Hey Roni

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Nov 15, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Just curious if you have disputed your credit limit with experian. I am thinking about calling and also writing them and telling them they MUST report all aspects of my Citibank account and see what happens. As I looked back on previous reports I noticed they NEVER reported my credit limit with my first citi card from 11/99. I really want to resolve this with them. Let me know if you have done anything with this.

thanks
    Mom

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

My plan is to write Experian and request they include the credit limit on my report. I plan to enclose a copy of my statement.

roni.

Momof3 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Just curious if you have disputed your credit limit with experian. I am thinking about calling and also writing them and telling them they MUST report all aspects of my Citibank account and see what happens. As I looked back on previous reports I noticed they NEVER reported my credit limit with my first citi card from 11/99. I really want to resolve this with them. Let me know if you have done anything with this.

thanks
    Mom

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Good, they will be hearing from my husband and I also. Now I know the letter should be short and sweet and right to the point. Just curious of the wording for your letter??

Mom

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I have to wait a few days for my assistant at work to return my credit repair book with my form letters. But I may just write the following.

Experian
    Address
    city,state,zip

To whom it may concern,

After review of my credit report, I noted that you omitted the credit limit on the account listed below. Therefore, you have neglected to report my credit history with this creditor in its entirety(sp). At your earliest opportunity please update the following credit reference on my credit report to include the credit limit as stated on the attached credit statement.

Citibank .....etc.....

Please send me an updated credit report once the above have been completed. Thank you in advance for your attention to this request.

Sincerely,

roni.