Hi everyone...it's been a while

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Chet, Jul 18, 2001.

1. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

All is well.

I have more than enough credit now, and have been nursing my present credit until my BK falls of my credit reports in about another 6-7 months. Hope everyone is still doing well in creditland - Momof3, roni, Saar, and everyone else!

Jim, how is everything my friend? How is the push into the prime world going? I got an Amex platinum on my wifes account, and haven't had any desire for any credit since then! Just hanging tight until my BK disappears!

Chet

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well hello stranger, how the heck have you been?? It's good to see you are still around:)

3. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

Homeowner....that's awesome! Congratulations!

Everything is great. I have achieved full "creditness" with a BK! Meaning I have all of the subprime cards I can stomach, and have been turned down by all the prime lenders who won't touch those with a BK!

So I have just been sitting and waiting until my BK falls off my credit reports to go completely prime!

Chet

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hey Chet!!!

Good to hear from you. I wondered why you weren't posting but since you are going prime why post? Congrats!

I am doing fine and surprised I am still here. However, everytime I think about leaving, something interesting comes up on the board.

EX has no negatives now. Haven't seen a score.

TU has 2 negs but I have a 813 score as of today.

EQ is still rotten. 673 score. BK and 3 BK discharged accounts. I am working on this CRA.

I hope you stay on the board for a while.

Best regards - Jim

5. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

813 on EX....WOW! That's huge!

If I recall, your BK does not appear on your EX report! If that is the case, man did you luck out and not have to suffer the mandatory 10 year prison term like me!

6. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I got really lucky here because TU and EX don't show the public record BK. As I say this - I feel a little humbled because - I just got lucky.

We have chatted before so you know I am not gloating over my 2 good scores or moaning over my 1 bad score. It's just the roll of the dice.

BTW - EX is the main CRA where I live in CA. I joined Creditexpert and knocked off 3 inquiries and 2 addresses so far.

If Ex pulls a lot of credit where you live, you might want to join.

Jim