Highest Target Credit Limits

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by HawgHanner, Jan 8, 2003.

1. HawgHanner

HawgHanner Well-Known Member

What's the highest credit limits anyone has seen on a Target guest card? $1000? $5000? Higher?

Hawg Hanner

2. psp in nm

psp in nm Well-Known Member

Hawg,
    My son got a guest card right out of high school with $200 limit. He called every 4 months and got $100 increase on the automated system. He cancelled his card this year with 1000 limit, so I guess it just keeps going..andgoing...andgoing...!!!

3. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

Started at $3000 in 10/01 on the Visa, now it's at $4700. I've been satisfied with them.

4. Manequinne

Manequinne Well-Known Member

I found this:
    The bold type is mines.

Re: Does Target Visa always pull Experi

KK | 77 posts since Dec 2001 12.73.5.19 | 05.09.2002 @ 23:58

I applied and received the card in March 2002. My Equifax/MyFico score was around 710 at the time. The Target Visa limit that I received was $10,000.00. My APR is 15.9 which makes it one of my highest. I have not requested a reduction yet.

KK
    ----------

Here is the URL from the search which might have more, but I didn't read too far:

http://consumers.creditnet.com/stra...d=110288&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

5. DISPUTER

DISPUTER Well-Known Member

My mother was just approved with a $10,000 limit with a EQ score of 650. Anyone know if Target reports AUs.

6. HawgHanner

HawgHanner Well-Known Member

I was wondering specifically about the in-house Target "Guest" card and not the Target Visa. Anyone have information regarding credit limits with this particular card?

Hawg Hanner