Holding Breath Bigtime

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, May 31, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok...broker says our file went to underwriting today..should know something by Monday..I think I"m gonna puke!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH...talk about butterflies!

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I think I'm gonna throw up! And I'm not the one getting the mortgage!! hehe

Just stay calm, and don't worry about it. The only thing you'll do to yourself with all that worrying is generate more grey hair. (if you have any to begin with) We can't have that. Boxes of hair dye are almost as expensive as a gallon of gasoline these days.

Keep your chin up! :)

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Awww, I'm happy you said that, Erica, so I could clarify..I'm a Younster Nana...became a Nana at 39..I'm only 42 (barely!). :) No gray hair yet :::knock on wood::::

Have to dispel all rumors!

4. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Hang in there, NanaC, we're all pulling for you.

Stay positive and start packing. If you start packing, you'll be too tired to worry.

Keep us posted. I'm crossing my fingers with you.

Donna

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

OHHHH Nana, the nail biting begins (just kidding), you will be fine I am sure. From what I remember with speaking with Don, he makes sure everything looks perfect before sending your loan to underwriting, so I am sure you will be fine.

WE are also waiting for "final" approval, should know by Monday or Tuesday, the appraiser was out yesterday and the title work is being done. My lender "assures" me that as long as the appraisal comes in for the amount or above what we offered and nothing comes back on the title, then we should be in our home by June 15. I of course will believe this when I get the keys.

Try not to worry, yeah right like I am not LOL

6. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

I know everything will be fine.
    I know the butterflies would be everywhere for me. I gotta wait about a year and a half for my big butterflies! Good luck (you won't need it) ;)

7. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

NANA,

we are all pulling for you.

Good Luck

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm bumping this up to draw attention to myself! LOL

Actually, as tomorrow gets closer, I'm really getting nervous.

Anyway, Mom...your appraisal should be in tomorrow, too..please post! I'm sending all sorts of prayers and good wishes your way though I'm betting it'll come out just fine! Mom, Don said that about sending everything perfectly? That's great. It was funny cuz I had sent a letter explaining the stuff on there and he said when he got the package and looked at it, we'd update it as needed..never heard a word on that...don't know if that means it looked better than he thought or the one I sent would do..
    He seems so calm..lol

Everyone: Thank you for the well wishes...I'll take those.

9. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Great positive thoughts coming at cha from Arizona!

10. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I love Arizona!! :) Did you know that when I move, we've decided that we'll go watch the Avs play when they go to Phoenix (then off to Las Vegas, of course)..:)

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hey Nana,

Hang in there girl. I will post as soon as I hear anything, this waiting is about killing me LOL. The appraiser was out on Wednesday, so I am hoping I here tomorrow.

12. amaineman

amaineman Well-Known Member

I'm rooting for you ....

Also wishing Boston had not let go of super Ray ..

13. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

LOL about Boston...

You know, I think the Boston fans are so awesome for being behind Ray the way they are...It's really heartwarming.

Don't worry, though, we love him here, too!

And,thanks for the good wishes!