household bank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by crowmom, Aug 5, 2003.

1. crowmom

crowmom Well-Known Member

I got a letter from Household stating "The account is currently being reported as paid in full. This application will be deleted from your profile with Eq, TU, and Exp CRAs." I got this letter in 2001. I thought (tho i cant remember for sure) this TL was deleted from all 3 back then. Now that i'm more educated about credit repair and have a brand new 3-in-1 from TrueCredit, I see that the TL is still on Exp and Eq. I'm not sure if it was ever really deleted. So I called Household and the rep told me that in her notes it says they were 'having trouble' with Eq deleting for some reason. She said they've been going back and forth w Eq for awhile about this. (yea, right.)

Anyway, I told her all she had to do was send a UDF and it would be gone. She said they dont send paperwork, that its all automated. She gave me some crap about how its all done w computers, and that all she could do is 're-send' the info to Ex & Eq and see what happens. She basically blamed the CRAs. how full of crap was she and what should i do now? i'm too impatient to just wait and see what happens.