Household Retail Services - Addr

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Donna, Aug 13, 2001.

1. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone.

Does anyone here have a card issued by Household Retail Services? I've been on the phone a good part of the morning trying to get the address for their credit department. The customer service reps are nice but they don't seem to have any clue what I'm talking about. I just keep getting the old transfer routine, from one person to the next, one department to the next.

Can anyone help? I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks.

Donna

2. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

I just thought I'd give my question one more shot before it falls too far back. I don't know why this address is so hard to find. Unfortunately, because Household Retail Services just took over my account, the credit-reporting address isn't showing on Experian yet. I even did a search through google and couldn't come up with the address.

Again, thanks much for any help.

Donna

3. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

They bought me about 3 mos ago.

Household Credit Services- Inquiries
    PO Box 80084
    Salinas, CA
    93912-0084

Household Credit Services- Billing
    PO Box 80000
    Baltimore, MD
    21288-0001

24 Cust Service 1 800 366 7817
    or COLLECT @ 605-782-6099

Hope this is what you want!

Shawn

4. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Thanks so much, Shawn. Household has so many addresses! It's hard to figure out who handles what and what to send where. Until recently, I hadn't even realized that Household had a retail services department.

Anyway, thanks again. I can give this address a try.

Donna

5. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Household Retail Services Inc
    700 Wood Dale Rd
    Wood Dale,Illinois 60191

or

Household Retail Services Inc
    P.O. Box 703
    Wood Dale,Illinois 60191

**Caution***

They are NOTORIOUS for not receiving anything that is not certified w/return receipt,so please use the 1st address to send your concern.

They finance a motorcycle for me & my former Levitz account,but all correspondence went to physical address when I have problems.

Sister Girl

6. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

I believe Sister Girl has the correct address. I have some issues I need to address with them. When I saw the Wood Dale address I remembered seeing that somewhere on my BK papers. You know better yet, maybe I ought to just pay them a visit. My husband works in Wood Dale about a mile away. LOL

7. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Sister Girl,

Thanks a bunch! I think this is exactly the address I need. Really appreciate the help as well as the tip about being cautious.

Donna

8. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Let me know if there is any additional information that I can relay to you that could help.

Sister Girl

9. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

I'll keep you updated, Sister Girl. My letter to Household has already been sent. It was written yesterday. I was just waiting to try to get the correct address.

Thanks again.

Donna