HouseholdAuto Question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Eboni, Dec 13, 2000.

1. Eboni

Eboni Guest

Has anyone applied online and been approved online? Did you receive approval offline?

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: i got pre-liminary approva

They emailed me asking me to call them, they said they have preliminary approval and need to speak to me.

I asked for $20,000, 20% Down payment cash or trade, no more than $500/mo payment.

I'll give them a ring after work if they are still open.

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: BAHAHAHAHAH YAH RIGHT-HOUS

72 months on a qualifying vehicle(less than 25,000 miles)
    $18,000 towards a purchase
    20.95% interest rate
    ^^^^^ muahahahahah

They must be on crack.

Oh well, i didn't think household would try to screw me so bad!!!

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Hi Eb,
    I applied online technically, but not at their website. I applied through creditland.com when it still existed. The following day, they called me to tell me I was approved for a certain amount and rate with no downpayment. The check came by airborne the following day with the loan kit.

roni

5. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

hey roni

dont know if I told you or not but I bought my new car about two weeks ago.I spent $7000.00 less than what I was approved for,and with no money down.I dont care what any one else says but house hold is awesome.thanks for the info.

6. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

RE: hey roni

I have a loan cuurently through household at 21.9% for 23 grand then I re-applied and got approved for 21,5 at 20.9 I have had the current loan for around 9 monthsw have never been late. I really don't like household at all. They cal ALL THE TIME. Vey annoying.