How Bad?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cross, Jan 13, 2001.

1. cross

cross Guest

Okay, I just got a copy of my Experian credit report because I signed up with Junum to see what they could do for me. Here is what I have on there: 2 Accounts in good standing, 18 Accounts with creditors. I am assuming from the looks of my report that is 18 "baddies." 6 items that were included in Bankruptcy. 8 collection accounts, 4 of them for $10 and under. And 4 chargeoffs. How exactly does Junum work and what can they do for me? They have already debited my account for the monthly fee, but I have not heard anything from them yet, and I still have 2 more credits reports, plus my husbands to get. Last year I went on a crusade to make payment arrangements with many of these people and I did pay some accounts down or off. Of course, they still show on here. We are wanting to buy a house and just need someone to give us a chance, of course we will never get that chance with our credit reports in there current states. My husbands has got to be 10x worse than mine. We are trying and just want to get some of this resolved. I don't know exactly what it is that Junum gets removed from your report and how you do it, but I am wondering if they can help me? Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Creditinsi

Creditinsi Guest

Well, they basically try to get rid of the negative items in your credit report by disputing the negative information that is being reported, you have to understand that this process can take at least 2 to 4 weeks (or even longer) until you start seeing results so you have to give them time.

Credit repair is not an overnight thing, it will take a lot of time and patience regardless if you're doing it yourself or if someone else is helping you.

If you have questions about a company that is doing services for you I suggest that you fully read their website or give them a call, any legit company will be glad to answer your questions or will have a website that answers most of the FAQ's for you.

Good luck.

Alex

-----------
    Free Credit Repair Info!
    www.Creditinsiders.com

3. Debora See

Debora See Guest

I would like to fine out about geting a free credit report email to me i hard about it on the news. I have bad bad credit and would like to see what it looks like. Thank You Debora Seekford.

4. Larry

Larry Guest