How can I pay all my bills wit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by rich, Feb 26, 2001.

1. rich

rich Guest

I want to put everyting I spend money on onto my credit card for the miles. Does anyone have ideas on how to pay mortgages and other bills with a credit card?

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Man, that's easy.

All u's has to do it to 'em call the card cumpany adn ask 'em for a sum creditline increzes. Den, you use your credit nummers to pay yours bills..

3. Creditinsi

Creditinsi Guest

RE: How can I pay all my bills

Some credit card companies have an option where you can pay your bills online via their website, or you can call up your credit card company and ask them for checks, I'm sure they'll be more than glad to send you as many as you need.

Alex

---------------
    Free credit repair info!
    http://www.Creditinsiders.com

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

RE: How can I pay all my bills

I already told you, everybody want that privilege that has a "cash back" card or "mileage" card...

I HAVE
    DIRECTV
    ATT
    MCI
    AOL
    DIRECT BILLED TO DISCOVERCARD.
    IF MY WATER, SEWER, TRASH, ELECTRIC, GAS, AND MORTGAGE WOULD DO THE SAME I WOULD BE A HAPPY CAMPER...

5. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

RE: Man, that's easy.

Kevin,
    You are such an intelligent individual!!! I will not waste my time by insulting your lack of courtesy. Instead, I ask that you not insult the long standing members of this board. By now, we all know Roni's credit situation. Which by far does not include sub prime cards. If this is an attempt of displaced anger, you need to refocus and regroup.

Once again, I ask that you not insult the faithful members of the board, or we may request that your ISP be banned!!

Thank You,

Reshod

kevin wrote:
    -------------------------------

if it's that easy Roni why don't you pay your student loans with your sub prime 22% cards....please....get a life.

6. LKH

LKH Guest

way to go Reshod

Some people have serious mental problems. Kevin obviously is extremely jealous of roni's credit situation. Kevin - get lost.

7. mvfl

mvfl Guest

RE: Man, that's easy.

Kevin is Bobby.

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I think Rich is Bobby..

That is the reason for my ridiculous post. Thanks for jumping to my defense guys. BTW: I do pay my student loans quite painfully each month. I will be paying them for a long time. Plus the army reserves is paying half anyway. Arent I responsible.

Kevin is not Bobby because there were no typos or severe grammer mistakes in the post. But Kevin from time to time attacks me. Thats ok though.

roni

9. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Re: I think Rich is Bobby..

I do the same thing with my bills, and expenses, but I have them funneled to my Amex Plat. charge card.. I would never, never do this with a credit card... I like Amex, as I have to pay in full each, and every month.. There is incentive to pay off.. No pay -> Bad Credit... Pay -> Excellent Credit..

With credit cards, you are given no incentive to pay your bill off, in full...

"Credit cards suck!!"