How could my tradeline really

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marie, Feb 9, 2001.

1. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

ok, odd situation. I've got a closed (consolidated into a new one) Sallie Mae that was listed 90+ 1 time late.

I disputed. verified. Here's the strange part. I don't believe this account is still being actively reported (paid in 98).

But on my TransUnion account, in 6/00 they verified and sent me conf of 90+ 1 time.
    Mysteriously, since then, it's now magically changed to 90+ 2 times late. No other bureau shows this.

Any comments as to what's happened? I'm going to try and redispute it (sure they'll say it was already verified) fortunately I still have my old "verified" report showing only 1 time 90+ late.

How could this ever change since it's a dead account????? Do you think they have a subprogram to "slightly" change our ratings hoping we won't catch it for a year or 2? I just don't see how it could've legitimately changed!!! Comments?

2. K.G.G

K.G.G Guest

DISPUTE IT:paper error

: (

3. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Magical Mystery self-changing

Maybe I just have a magical tradeline that gets worse on its own. Since noone was reporting or even disputing it anymore, it makes No sense that it could self-mutate into a worse tradeline. I'm guessing they're going to say they already verified it... and thus won't reinvestigate it... and it so FTC here I come. :) Kindof hoping they'll screw this one up, actually. I'd love a little extra cash courtesy of the CRA!