How do I keep 'dispute' open if cas

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by needadvice, Sep 8, 2001.

  1. needadvice

    needadvice Member


    Need another legal letter with my rights so that even though I sent dispute they say "case is closed", I wish to keep the Item in disupte. I know I can do this but I'm not good at writing as you can see. So send copy of what I can write to a bank so I can keep the item I disputed in Dispute. I also believe I have to resend all my supporting docs...right?
  2. bbauer

    bbauer Banned

    You have to give us a whole lot more info on your problem before we can help you any.
  3. IncomeHelp

    IncomeHelp Well-Known Member

    I believe a dispute will only stay open the amount of time required by law or reason, to conduct an investigation. Then results of the investigation should be presented.

    If you do not agree with the results you will have to take another step and that will vary upon the circumstances.

    In my opinion you will do fine if you simply write out your side of the dispute as best you can, check the spelling, and mail off certified return receipt for documentation. Beyond that you should do some research or seek legal aid or an attorney to help.

    If you search here, or even just spend a few hours reading posts you will learn a lot and find good examples of letters people have used.

    Sorry I can't give you any legal letters but good luck.

  4. needadvice

    needadvice Member

    Any attorney's inhere?


Share This Page