How do I remove judgment on my cr

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by joer, Sep 16, 2003.

1. joer

joer Well-Known Member

How do I settle a $9,000.00 judgment that was posted on my cr.Can I still dispute this accont with the cra?.Can I have this judgment removed from my account? Please Help.........

2. Trilivonel

Trilivonel Well-Known Member

Were you properly served? Did you have a valid excuse for not showing up for your court date?

3. joer

joer Well-Known Member

Trilivonel, I sent them validation letters but they did not respond.Which is the right way to being served right?The reason I did not go to court was becuase I'm a small business owner and I couldn't take off.

4. joer

joer Well-Known Member

Trilivonel, I sent them validation letters but they did not respond.Which is the right way to being served right?The reason I did not go to court was becuase I'm a small business owner and I couldn't take off.

5. Trilivonel

Trilivonel Well-Known Member

The same thing happened to me just last year. I got a judgement for almost $6000. Luckily for me, I had proof that I sent them validation letters and it was signed for. Can you go to your County Clerk and explain the situation? Sometimes they are sympathetic and will let you answer the judgment. Also, the CC office will have proof that you were served properly. Check it out.

Hope this helps!

6. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

A Validation letter to a CA has nothing to do with a court serving you legal notice of a pending suit.

The reason I did not go to court was becuase I'm a small business owner and I couldn't take off.
    joer |
    ====================
    Was it worth $9,000.00 to go to work instead of going to court that day????

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''