How do I use planetfeedback??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mother2, Jul 23, 2001.

1. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

I am going to appeal my Target application. I applied and was told I was denied. I called back and asked what were their credit terms for approval. This lady told me they go back 7yrs. I asked her if she was sure about that. She said yes.

The reason I want to appeal is I know there are many here who have posted stating that they were approved for Target and they had either low scores (500+), or filed BK, etc....

I don't know what my current score is (probably 599 or higher) but I never filed BK and still I'm denied. Also, I think that lady was drinking on the job.

Anyway, what do I do? Does anyone know the point of contact? Thanks.

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

It will ask you what company and you just type in Target. They should give you the contact. ;) Good luck!

3. mother2

Do I type a long letter or what? Sorry...it's Monday and my brain needs a jump start.

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

It will be a fill-in-the-blank thing and it will pretty much put the letter together for you with you filling in the details! The best way to see is to just try it! :)

Good luck! I understand about Mondays!

5. mother2

Afterwards, how long does it take for a reply?

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Every company is different..for instance, cap 1 will respond in hours..others may not respond at all.

7. mother2

Well I did it.....I'll just wait and see what happens.

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Good luck!

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

PFB
    AMEX...(WIFE)...<48 HOURS BY E-MAIL
    FIRST USA (ME)...NEVER
    DISCOVERCARD (ME)...NEVER
    NEXT CARD (WIFE)...NEVER...(DID RESPOND TO MOST ON-LINE E-MAILS)
    CITIBANK (ME)...NEVER

YOUR RESPONSE MAY VARY