How much does Junum cost?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Nancy Klin, Jan 9, 2001.

1. Nancy Klin

Nancy Klin Guest

I mean everything.

2. mt

mt Guest

I think it is on the website, 21.95 per month, plus 8.00 per deletion. You can verify this on the website.

Terry

3. Angela

Angela Guest

I pay $22 a month and $8 per deleted item. Check out the Junum website for more info. I am too new to see any deletions yet.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Word of advice:
    Use equifax's $8.95 dispute system before ever joining junum..

If trans union and experian ever do the same, junum is going to be in a world of hurt :)

I've nuked 10 equifax baddies so far, and am on round two, to clean up some inaccuracies..

5. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

Sam,

How long did you wait in between round one and round two of "item nuking"? I did my first online dispute at the beginning of December and just re-ordered a hard copy of my report yesterday. I was able to nuke two baddies the first time around, but they were REALLY ANNOYING baddies...

Cheers,
    Cindy

6. Saar

Saar Banned

sam wrote:
    "Use equifax's $8.95 dispute system before ever joining junum.. "

Equifax online dispute system is free of charge. I've never had to pay for it. You can dispute online even if all you have is a paper report.

Saar

7. sam

sam Well-Known Member

I stand corrected.

I was impatient and did not want to wait for the paper report.

8. mt

mt Guest

The equifax deal only works if your record is serviced by equifax and not an affiliate credit bureau. I found this out after I paid for it and was instruced to write letters to CSC something or other in Texas. I refused this of course and demanded a refund. The first person refused the refund, however, after complaining some more about the fact that I could not dispute and that was the purpose of the report for me, that it was deceptive, etc. I now have a credit on my Amex.