HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CITIBANK

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Oct 13, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I am going to step by step tell everyone how to apply for he infamous Citibank Aadvantage:

1. Go to www.citibank.com/us/cards

2. Click "apply for a card" go-instant response button.

3. Under REWARDS, you will see Citibank Advantage World Mastercard. Click this card.

4. On the left column, You will find the Citibank Aadvantage mastercard (silver) and the Citibank Aadvantage Gold mastercard.

5. Choice and apply.

Important information:

*The card takes 8 days to come in the mail.
    *The Gold card requires address and phone # verification and you will not get instant approval.
    *the phone number to find out our status is:posted on this board last week by me and i cant find it now.
    Hope this helps all newcomers. Good luck.

2. Saar

Saar Banned

RE: HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CITIB

Great tips as for the phone verification!

For the web challenged, here's the direct link for the AA Silver: http://www.citibank.com/us/cards/cardserv/worldcard/aasilver.htm

Also, keep at least 60-day intervals between repeated applications for the Silver.

Saar

3. David

David Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how the platinum select criteria fairs in comparison to the AA card (silver)? I know the minimum credit limit for both is 1K, per CitiBank disclosures.

4. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

That was Helpful

Thank you, Roni. I was on the Citibank web site last night and had no idea where the
    silver and gold cards could be. It never occurred to me to click on the wrong card and find other selections there.

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

perhaps that is the ploy....

theory: citibank purposely hides the card at their website. Those who are smart enough to find the site are rewarded with the card. I think that theory makes as much sense as a computer glitch....thoughts?

6. MrBelvedr

MrBelvedr Guest

Whooo HOOOOO! That is killer! I have 14 defaulted student loans, all say 'paid collections", yet i still got this card somehow. I only have 2 positive trade lines (now 3) :)
    Thanks Roni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

If that's too difficult, you can go to www.aa.com, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, and click the Citi link. The list of cards, from silver and up will appear instantly.

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

congratulations.

congratulations. I like how you did that. You just went ahead and applied. Enjoy.

9. Plez

Plez Guest

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately my response was "application accepted," and I will receive the actual response in the mail. We all know what that means...

10. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Maybe not.