how to get multiple capone cards

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by making, Jul 8, 2001.

1. making

making Well-Known Member

I have read a lot of people with multiple capone accounts. What are the requirements/best way to go about doing that? Right now I have a capone secured card with $500 Limit. I have seen several people with 3 accounts....do you need to have like 1 secured, 1 regular, 1 gold or something? or like 1 secured visa, 1 regular mc, 1 regular visa?

thanks

scott

2. lmckenzie

lmckenzie Well-Known Member

Hi-

I have 3 secured capital one accounts, I applied for them on their website sent in my $300 all at different times and have all 3 of my cards which I am hoping will help my standing with them and also raise my credit score.

Keisha

Waking up from a credit nightmare.

3. making

making Well-Known Member

Thanks. Did you pay $100 times 3? Or $300 three times. The deal I got was $99 security for a $500 limit. Sounds like what you did is a good plan that I will follow :)
    -scott

4. lmckenzie

Scott-

I applied on 3 different occasions for 2 visa cards and 1 mastercard. They all have $500 limits. I mailed the money at different times and received the cards at different times.

Keisha
    Waking up from a credit nightmare

5. lmckenzie

Scott-

$100 on three different occasions.

6. making

making Well-Known Member

7. making

making Well-Known Member

oopsy. forgot to ask...how long did you wait in between to apply for the cards?

8. lmckenzie

Scott-

Wait 2 or 3 weeks between applications.

Keisha
    Waking up from a credit nightmare