How to pay a Judgement when you can't find the person you owe it to (In Texas)

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Day7LORD, Aug 7, 2013.

  1. Day7LORD

    Day7LORD New Member

    IN THE STATE OF TEXAS: I have a Judgement, and now that I have the money, I want to pay it though it was not a fair Judgement, is still affecting my credit. She moved out and now I I can't find her. Is there another way to pay it?
    Thank you for any guidance.

Share This Page