howto match new CC to FICO?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by DanS, Aug 5, 2003.

1. DanS

DanS Well-Known Member

Just found creditoffers.com, just wondering if there are sites where the expected FICO scores are posted. I'm coming up and would like to know what my options are for a new card.

If anyone knows offhand, please use the FICOs in my sig and let me know. I'm thinking about a better quality card than my current ones or perhaps a dept store/gas card IF that diversity helps my score. According to the FICO pamphplet I posted online here, diversity of cards counts for 10% of your score.

My current "portfolio" is a recent Cap1 unsecured $500 CL, DMB Titanium $10,000 limit, Aspire gold $5250 limit. I recently got a $9.5k auto loan from Chase at 12% ($2500 down) I have a Ch7 BK filed 8/01, discharged 2/02. Never any lates, but two of my BKs report as deliinquent, working (and working and working) on getting that fixed. Current utilization is 70%, goal is 50% in 3 months and 30% by the end of the year. My TU score is probably higher than my sig says because a bunch of inquiries just fell off and my FAKO jumped 15 points - thank you b-word!