Hsehld must be in a good mood

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by DaveLV, Apr 18, 2001.

1. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

They gave me a $100 line increase two months ago. Last month I called and asked for more, but they said no. This month's billing cycle just closed for me and I see they gave me another $200.

The Orchard card I've had for the same length of time hasn't given me anything.

Weird.

2. geekpipe

geekpipe Well-Known Member

Re: Hsehld must be in a good m

What was your opening limit? How long after they sent you the card did you ask for an increase and who did you speak to about this?

Kevin

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Orchard is Household

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Re: Orchard is Household

Breeze, I know Orchard is Household (I have both brands) -- that's why I think it's weird. Geekpipe, I've had the Household card for 13 months and the Orchard card for 12. My credit limit on both cards at the time of issue was $300. On my household card, I got an automatic increase of $100 on the 11th month. I called and asked for an increase on both accounts last month (12th month for Household 11th for Orchard) and was denied. This month, an automatic $200 increase on Household and nothing on Orchard.

I called two nights ago and asked for a reversal of the annual fee on the Orchard card. They declined.

5. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Re: Orchard is Household

I called Orchard the week I received their card and told them I wanted to close my account because CL was too small. They gave me $200.00 more the same day. Call retention.

MikeB

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

sorry, DaveLV

I didn't pick that up from your post (dense sometimes). I took an Orchard card offer wayyyyy back and when I saw the limt and terms I called and said "no thanks, I already have much better cards". They were very nice about it, but didn't offer me anything else.

breeze

7. T. Burdine

T. Burdine Guest

Re: sorry, DaveLV

I've had both cards for sometime now, and have recieved increases from the household card, but none on the Orhard one yet. It doesn't make sense.