hubby's bk gone - yay - go Lex go

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kelly, Jul 7, 2001.

1. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

I checked online hubby's experian report. His bk is not there. I won't get the report back cuz lex disputed with wrong address and it won't be forwarded. So I'm assuming it's really gone. Either way it will fall off the beginning of next year! - go lex go!

unfortunately, a 30 day late was reinserted on Experian. and a pd collection was reinserted on TU.

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hi Kelly!!!

Nice to see you posting on the board lately. I am sure you have been busy. I sure enjoyed speaking with you in chat some months ago.

Apparently Lex did some good work for you. Terrific and Congrats!

My Experian is clean. TU has no BK in the public record and only 2 BK realted accounts are left.

I went prime earlier this year.

Equifax is another matter. BK in the public record and 3 BK related discharged accounts remain. EQ is simply tough.

When and if I hire a credit restoration firm, I am going to ask them to only deal with Equifax. Do you recommend Lexington at this time? Remember that we have chatted extensively. Your comments were so appreciated by me that I have notes on the paralegals etc. at Lex.

Is Lex approved by you?

Or conditionally approved?

Or is more time needed to answer my question?

BTW - Congrats and I hope you are happy in your new home.

Best wishes - Jim

P.S. - I hope I did not sound to direct here. I have had teen agers in the house this week. As the result, my daughter has told me that "dad you are being to strong in your comments". LOL

But again - Congrats!!!

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Congratulations Kelly!! That's wonderful!

breeze

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Kelly congrats to you, it's about time LOL:)

And on a side note, LOL breath deeply I know exactly what you are thinking and you are right LOL.