HURLEY STATE BANK

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Robert, Nov 29, 2000.

1. Robert

Robert Active Member

Has anyone had as much trouble W/ this buch of loan sharks as I have?

I sent 3 seperate payments to them for my American Airlines Card, and they put the money in, and "adjust" it back out the same day never crediting my account.

The Checks are cashed, but it takes 30 days to get a check to be posted, (then un posted). These guy's make Cross Country look good.

I sent a letter to their president, and the CEO of AA today threatening a Small Claims Action against them both!

2. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

I've never had the least problem with any of my accounts with Hurley State Bank. I have the American Airlines Credit Card, the United Travel Card, and the Goodyear card. However, I haven't used any of them in a long time.

Perhaps the problem lies with the recent changeover. Last year, Hurley State Bank was sold to Associates Capital Bank. Associates, of course, was recently bought out by Citibank. American Airlines, itself does not handle this card.

3. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

I have a Gateway card with Hurley...does this mean, I really have credit with Associates/Citibank?

4. credit wis

credit wis Guest

Yes it is.But you should get a notice that citibank has aquired your hurly state bank card account.

5. ng

ng Guest

My Ultra Diamond & Gold Credit Card is issued by this bank. Does that indicate it will also change?
    Who really owns Hurly State Bank?
    Thanks

6. TK

TK Guest

I also have an account with Hurley State Bank, I've never recieved any notice of a buy out, the payment address hasn't changed either.