I am not sure can U guys tell me??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MartysGirl, Oct 7, 2001.

1. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

I got an updated credit report in the mail the other day. They have changed one of my tradelines:

Account Transferred or Sold ________________________________________________

They took off the paid as agreed @ the bottom and added the account transferred or sold....!!!!!! I know they still have the R1 showing paid as agreed etc. BUT..... does it know look negative on my report b/c of the acc trans/sold..????? Also... they took of my High credit.....!!!!

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I'm not 100% sure, but it still has the R1 showing which does mean "pays as agreed, never late". My assumption would be that it's ok. But, I would call and ask them how can they sell or transfer an account that no longer exists.

3. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Don't know what else to do LKH, but i'd almost bet a dime to a donut that the damned fools end up wiping the whole tradeline off!

They'll prolly figger it's too much trouble to fix it right so just wipe it off.

LOL

4. MartysGirl

I agree w/you Bill...!! They would probably delete the entire account sooooo.... I will leave it alone..!!!!

They have merged w/ another bank recently... This is the only reason I can think of why they would add it being sold or transeferred.

Thanks Guys...

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THAT IS ON EVERYBODYS WACHOVIA ACCOUNT (ALONG WITH OTHER BANKS)...NOTHING BAD...

6. MartysGirl

Thanks George.... :)