I emailed WK, here's their rep

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Jan 19, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks for using WorthKnowing.com. We hope that you are finding the site informative and useful.

With regard to your experience with our WorthKnowing score, we have recently implemented a new version of the score; we are continuing to monitor the score and its performance and accuracy. Feedback such as the kind you have provided to us regarding your scores is very important to our being able to improve the score, and we appreciate it very much.

We will be sending an e-mail to our registered users regarding the score when we feel we have addressed some of the issues consumers have raised. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any other suggestions on ways we can improve our service and our website.

Regards,

Tim Bates
    WorthKnowing.com
    tbates@worthknowing.com

So I suggest everyone email them and tell them exactly how off they are, maybe they will try a new version once again b/c this one is completely inaccurate.

mom

2. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

RE: I emailed WK, here's their

Hi Mom,

I'm glad their working on it!

QSpace basically disregarded my complaint

Have you pulled an Equifax report from them again.

Just Curious
    Kelly

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

No I don't dare after the last mess, but a friend of mine pulled hers 30 days after her last outdated reported, NOTHING had changed. The are on my craplist and I will never use them again.

4. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Oh, Ok

The reason I asked was because iplace and qspace are joined or something like that. And my iplace report was very accurate so I was thinking about pulling qspace again. and seeing my score, but I didn't want to be the guinnea pig. hehehe

Gosh, I'm curious, gonna give them a try. I'll report back.

Kelly

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well Iplace used Experian on me, but Qspace always pulled Equifax so that won't work for me, but good luck.

6. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Mom,

Qspace pulled equifax for me too. It was as accurate as my equifax online report. THIS TIME! But last time it sucked in accuracy

score 617 = 43

I haven't pulled a recent true profiler for Experian

last score 50 = ?

Kelly

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well Kelly under hesitation I pulled Qpsace again figured I give them a chance he he, Well my report is almost up to date, they still have 3 accounts open that are closed but last time they had them ALL open, and 2 balances incorrect, but my score went from a 618 to a 645, so it is improving. My 1-100 was 49 and my last trucredit was 52 I believe.

8. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Great

and up up up it goes

You'll be in you own home any day now, especially with interest rates dropping

Me so happy for you

Kelly