I FINALLY got Chevron!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Mar 23, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Not that it really matters but I did get denied for the credit builders card in September. I applied exactly two weeks ago online. I got approved for a regular card not Credit builders. I am happy, just because this is the only good thing that happened this week. I probably won't even use it. My score must of improved since September because my score was too low then for credit builders card. I guess I was determined to get this card because I couldn't believe I got denied and about three weeks later I got approved for Citibank. They pulled same report.

2. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Congratulations, molly. That is great news! Yes, your score has to be going up if they have now approved you. Be proud of yourself. Your hard work is paying off! ;-)

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Way to go Molly:)

Mom

4. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!

I know how you feel. Everyone kept saying that Target was easy to get. They turned me down twice. I applied once more about a month ago and got the card. I had never even bought anything at Target. I think it was one of the first cards I applied for when I started repairing my credit. I just had to get the stupid card. hehehe

Congratulations!!!
    Kelly

5. river

river Well-Known Member

Congrat... Molly

I have the Chevron CB card and they report to all 3 of my reports promptly. Most gas cards don't report or either only by request. It helps to have Chevron stations in the area too.Since the Chevron and Texaco merger,had Chevron rep to say a few days ago that cards will be interchangeable by July.

6. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Re: Congrat... Molly

I guess I didn't know that Chevron and Texaco merged. Recently, Texaco notified me that I could use my card at Shell stations also--so I guess one card will work at all three soon?