I Guess Junum Did Do Something

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Jan 14, 2001.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I got a letter in the mail from TransUnion regarding my dispute which they receive on 1/09/2001 blah blah blah. If I don't receive an updated report by 2/23/2001.....and so on. So I guess they did send out disputes like they said.

They've been hounding me for a new credit card number. My wallet got stolen 2 days before Xmas and I had to cancel and get all new cards. Junum tried to debit my accout the day after Xmas but It didn't go through obviously. I was hesitant about giving them another card number due to the information that had been posted about them on this board at the time. I guess I'll stick with them for now...especially since my Experian report is ALL MESSED UP! I don't know how it got this way either??? Everything was pretty much correct when I sent Junum the copies of my reports for the first time. Then I go to iplace.com and get the shock of my life practically! Address all wrong, accounts not reporting correctly or AT ALL, wrong spouse (I'm not even married?), etc. Crazy....but I'll call them tomorrow and give them another cc#.