I hate capone

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by PSUgirl, Apr 1, 2001.

1. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

I hate capital one. I have two secured cards with them, one visa, one mastercard. The retention center is acting like its such a big supprise that my credit limit is not reported for either account. At the end of april/may, I will pay both of them off and close the accounts. I'd rather get secured cards that actually report the limits.

Any suggestions?

PSuGirl

2. am

am Guest

ya know I read the subject and I thought...wow, now that's off topic (CAPONE)lol
    What I think is: you should make sure your credit line does show! Charge it up, then do whatever (your choice, there's several) transfer the money, return the item to, etc.
    No harm, limit reports!
    And then, if they don't report, it's no big deal.
    You go on with your life, keeping already established lines open AND showing limits.
    am

3. Saar

Saar Banned

PSUgirl,

You've said some nasty words about some of the Regs of this board. Please understand if they're not all eager to help you right now or take the time to answer your questions. I don't write this in a cynic tone.

I fully understand if you didn't like roni's posts. I also felt that some of them were uncalled for. But to blast her like that was completely unnecessary. Like her style or not, roni has helped a lot of people here, and did not deserve that.

You sound like an intelligent person, and it is unfortunate that due to some things that should not have been said, this board won't function in the way it should have. Just sharing my personal opinion here, you're very welcome to post your disagreement.

Saar

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Very nicely put Saar.

5. am

am Guest

Indeed......great, positive and assertive (not aggressive)
    I read most all the posts but don't look at who writes them anymore unless I really like what they say. If it's BS or nasty, I go on to the next message.
    That's just how I handle it.

6. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

get over it, i did!

To Saar,

Please, this is only the computer....and this is a public place. you shouldnt take typed words sooo personally, there may be a problem with yourself.

SECONDLY, IF YOU DONT WANT TO RESPOND TO MY POSTINGS, THEN PASS ALONG....YOUR NO ONE TO ME, AND YOUR EXPRESIONS DONT MEAN A THING.

IM only here to ask questions and get answers, not to hearh personal opionions like yours that dont matter to me, and dont have anything to do with my posting.

Get a life saar! its worth it!

PSUgirl

7. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Re: get over it, i did!

also...saar, you might want to start by minding your own business. The posts i made about "roni" was in reply to a post that she posted about how "people on this board were make her fustrated"....find something better to do with yourself. AND LIKE I SAID, YOUR NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT READS/POSTS ON THIS BOARD. ITS AMAZING THAT YOU KNOW THE THOUGHTS OF EVERYONE ELSE OVER THE COMPUTER TO BE ABLE TO TYPE YOUR OPPIONION SO GENERALLY.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO RESPOND TO MY POSTS, MOVE RIGHT ALONG TO SOMEONE THAT MAY CARE ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS, I DONT.

for someone that can take computer words so seriously, minds other peoples business, lies...i would want your response to any of my posts anyway, get a life!
    psuGirl

8. Saar

Saar Banned

Well then you'll have to seek help elsewhere. And this time, make sure it's professional

Saar

9. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

PSU Girl,

You have just lost my vote (not that you care). I usually don't take sides on this board, but your comments to Saar are uncalled for. Saar is one of the most knowledgable people on this board and a great help too many of us. He does not deserve to be treated so.

Dani
    GMU Girl

10. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I appreciate Saar's words. I still dont take back my own statements, but PSU girl is WAY OUT THERE. Funny she is the rudest and is accusing everyone else of being rude. Plus, her posts are way to long to say nothing. I will limit my post to q & a about credit and not justify attacks with answers anymore.

roni

11. Saar

Saar Banned

Thanks for the support everyone.

I doubt someone who is only capable of using the "get a life" argument has one of her own.

Saar

12. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

PSUGirl,
    Try to get First Consumers National Bank Visa/MC and get more credit limit out of your deposit. They report credit limit of the account to all 3 credit bureaus.