I have a bad credit score so how can i get a credit card ?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by john doe, May 13, 2023.

1. john doe

john doe New Member

I am John. Recently I faced a bad credit score and I could not get a sound credit card from a common bank such as Chase or Bank of America. I found a website name Gpaycard and they provide Amex VCC and its cost 140$, for example, the website is: https://gpaycard.com so guys please help me and tell me a solution it okay to get a card from there or anyone help me to choose the best credit card for low credit score.

2. RickHarley

RickHarley Active Member

It might be helpful to look into cards specifically designed for people with bad credit, such as secured credit cards. These require a cash deposit that serves as added security in the event of defaulting on payments, and they help to establish or rebuild credit as well. Additionally, some banks offer credit-builder loans, which are structured to assist with building credit over time.

3. RickHarley

RickHarley Active Member

how to make an ai:
    1. Gather data: Collect and analyze data related to the task your AI must solve. This may involve collecting and organizing large amounts of data from various sources. 2. Create an algorithm: Develop a program that can learn from the data and make decisions based on the information it has learned. 3. Train the model: Use the algorithm to train the AI model on the data, ensuring that the model is properly trained and able to make accurate predictions. 4. Test the model: Use test data to evaluate and validate the model's accuracy and performance. 5. Deploy the model: Once the AI model is ready, deploy it in a production environment. This may involve application integration with existing systems or

4. Carolyn Perkins

Carolyn Perkins New Member

"CLEVERCREDITFIX1 AT GMAIL DOT COM" is just too professional at what he does. My score was raised from 540 to 780 in less than 4 days. All derogatory were removed as well as the DUI fix and chex system that messed up my credit score. Clever Credit didn't stop at that, he also removed the collections, repossession and charge offs from my report. I thought it was a joke until I pulled my report from the bank and saw the new changes he made. I was approved of a car loan and got qualified for a mortgage loan after this repair. I strongly recommend Clever Credit Fix to everyone in need of credit repair.