I have a question?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Oct 13, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

is anyone game to apply for the chase classic or gold card. All those with citi cards feeling lucky? Just trying to get a feel for the room. Be sure to consider those inquiries. Let me know.

2. David

David Well-Known Member

Sure, why not. What did you do for that?

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

http://creditcards.chase.com/servlet/page/ApplyOnline (case sensitive)

Some of you may remember when I posted that I received my first prime card. This was the Chase card remember. Well here 's where to go to apply. Those platinum chasers this is not for you....

Important information:

* two cards offer instant approval. However I did not get instant approval. My card came in the mail after 2 weeks. I received the same ole we received your application.

*they only accept 1 application in 90 days so get it right the first time. ie. make a good selection.

* I applied for a classic card- shownow.com (it is the last one) because they said it was for instant approval. like I said above I had to wait though. I assume this is easy to get because I got it.

* that is all the information that i have. Pic a good card for you if you are interested and feel lucky.

* i dont know much about the icard. I can not seem to ever get the info to download.

*lastly, my card is shownow.com but it is accepted everywhere as it is a mastercard. Its just funky looking. I plan to maybe apply for a gold in '01

Good Luck everyone.

PS. i dont think this one is as easy as the citibank cause i got a lower limit $2,000 and no instant approval. that 's why i didnot mention or push it earlier. but so many people had success with the citi...hey.

4. David

David Well-Known Member

Thanks. Did they pull TransUnion?

Also, where do you live? Everybody mentioned CitiBank and Equifax, but I had TransUnion pulled. I would prefer to stay away from TransUnion.

5. Kirk

Kirk Guest

I applied for the Chase classic about 4 weeks ago and was denied. Only reason given was Bankruptcy (from 1992) and they pulled Experian.

Kirk

6. David

David Well-Known Member

I applied, Roni, and got the same message as you. We'll see...

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

when i applied i lived in nyc.